Thanks a zillion to the modern technologies for this wonderful invention. With the introduction of induction cooking, it’s a new beginning for those who love to cook and those who are spending a lot of time cooking in the kitchen. You will have a new cooking experience like never before. With an elegant looking induction cooktop on your countertop, you will definitely have the true pleasure of cooking. Moreover, it will add pride to your kitchen and to your family.
Induction cooking is a completely new different method of cooking. It is completely different from all other cooking technologies such as gas or stove and other electrical cooktop. It will give you the best cooking experience and above all save you a lot of time. Induction cooktop comes in different size- single burner, double burner, four burners or even five different size burners.
Unlike the conventional style of cooking, induction cooking does not produce flame while cooking. So it does not add heat to your room during summer; and makes it very safe for your family. It passes the heat directly to the cooking pan and the pan does the cooking. Since it heats only the space occupied by the pan and the heat supply is very efficient, you save a lot of extra energy cost as well. Induction cooktop is also very easy to clean as it will not burn any of the spills. You can simply wipe it clean with a piece of cloth.
How Does Induction Cooking Work
It is a mystery and a miracle for many How Induction Cooking works. “How and why Induction Cooktop cooks food much faster?” is the question everyone wants to know. Just take a look below and you will be surprised and amazed after learning the facts of how it works.
Induction cooking cooks the food through induction heating. Inside the induction cooktop, a large coil of cooper is placed underneath the cooking pot. When electric current pass through the coil, it creates a magnetic field. The magnetic field is activated when it comes in contact with the pot and generates heat equivalent to the electric current in the cooper coil. It directly heats the flat bottom of the pot only and thus cooks the food. You will also find a cooling fan inside the cooktop. Thus induction cooktop differs from electric cooktop or gas cooktop.
Why Induction Cooktop Has Become The No 1 Choice / Its Benefits
We all look for comfort and satisfaction when it comes to cooking – Comfort while cooking and satisfaction while serving. Induction cooking is the right choice for modern style of cooking. It is easy to use, user friendly, portable, safe and energy efficient that makes it the no1 choice in the market today.
- Firstly induction cooktop is very easy to use and user friendly. Everyone can manage it without any difficulty.
- Induction cooktop is portable. This makes it very handy and easy to use anywhere- at home, office, party or gathering, holidays, etc.
- Safety at home is very important. Induction cooktop cooks without flame and thus there is no chance of catching fire or burning your finger. Your children will be safe.
- It comes with the latest technology and features. It has a digital control panel for different temperature setting with a led display. Most of the latest induction cooktop comes with child-lock safety and automatic timer.
- Induction cooktop has efficient heat supply. So it cooks food much faster and in fact, saves us a lot of time.
- Another interesting feature is the beautiful and sleek design that can fit in anywhere. The top of the cooktop is made of ceramic glass and this makes it very easy to clean after use.
- It is an all in one cooking package where you can perform all types of cooking starting from warming/melting to boiling water.
- Induction cooktop can detect whether a cooking pan is present or not. If you take down the pot and forget to switch it off, the device will automatically switch off by itself.
You might like to read: Best Induction Cooktop for Cast Iron
Choosing The Right Cookware
Choosing the right cookware is very important because some cooking pan will not work on induction cooktop. Cookware made of magnetic metal such as cast iron or stainless steel works best on induction cooktop. Cookware made of cooper, aluminum or glass cannot be used for induction cooking. The easiest way to detect and choose the right cookware is by using a magnet. If a magnet sticks at the bottom of the pan, you can use that pan for induction cooking. Another point to be noted is choosing the pan with a bottom flat. Cookware which has a rounded bottom cannot be used since the top of an induction cooktop is flat.
Maintenance And Care
Using an induction cooktop is maintenance free. You don’t have to invest extra money on it. All you need is a standard power outlet to use it. However little care needs to be taken so that the unit will last long. The manufacturer advised that the top ceramic glass can be damaged by outrageous impact. Maintaining or setting the right temperature as per your cooking requirement can be little difficult for starters. But once you understand how it functions, it will not be a problem at all.
A Must Have Cooktop On Your Countertop
As compared to other conventional cooking, induction cooking is the safest, easiest and the most reliable cooktop in the market today. With an induction cooktop on your countertop, cooking will never be a burden for you. If you are looking to upgrade your kitchen or looking for extra cooktop, Induction cooktop is the right choice for you.